Thank you!!


It has been a long weekend, but I want to make sure I get my thank yous in as this show couldn't have happened without you.
To my crew that came through in the last minute! 
Mr. Dirty Ears, you Sir, are a professional. One that is both reliable and prepared. Something that is rare these days. I thank you for your support, not just with my shows, but with all the shows you take part in. 
Reni Flux, thank you for being willing to come out and be the very able and important part of the show. I can't wait to have you in a showcase spot in the next Sinfusion!
Wayne Minert, Thank you for snapping the pictures that keep the show alive on the internet.
Ben Kimberlin, Thank you for manning the camera last minute when you were just coming out to enjoy the show. I appreciate you capturing every second of fun!
Ricardo Montalbum, Thank you for taking on the role of co-producer and door man. Having you in my corner is quite the blessing!
Now for my talented performers!!
Lake Wisdom, you and your wife and friend were a pleasure to have! Being that spoken word was my inspiration for Sinfusion, I was blessed to have your talent on the stage! Thank you for being part of the show!
Molly Boom Boom, your energy and smile is infectious and I know the audience loved you! I do too! I couldn't ask for more from a performer both on and off stage! Thank you thank you!
Miz Charlamay, I am beyond thrilled to have had you twist and bend on the stage of Sinfusion! Having someone with your skill is a real treat and I appreciate you being part of the show!
Vi Vacious, I have said it before, but having you and your Dope Show act in my show was a dream come true. Thank you for bringing your unique element to Sinfusion!
Bruce Purcell, thank you for the funny! You were absolutely great on stage and wonderful to have. What a way to set the bar for the next comedian to grace the stage of Sinfusion!
Kiki Cherie, thank you for traveling all the way from Norway to be part of Sinfusion! Hahahaha. Seriously though, it is talent like yours that I can only hope to have at each future Sinfusion! I am honored tonow be able to say, "yeah, she was in my show," and "yeah, she's a friend of mine!"
High Arrow, your support was a true driving force for the show!! I can only wish others support this show like you have! Thank you for being a deep part of the show!!
Bruce RADEL, again, thank you for being the voice of my show! I am so glad you can be funny with a mic in your hand! You kept the show goin' and flowin' and that is a great thing to have in a host! Thank you!!
Pamela and Christine of Velveteen Rabbit, THANK YOU for allowing my vision of the fushion of entertainment art and Burlesque take place on your back yard stage! I appreciate you and your staff for being very helpful the night of the show! Velveteen Rabbit is a great and inspiring place and I hope that I can return to your stage soon!
To EVERYONE that came out to Sinfusion! If it were not for your support this show would not have happened nor would it continue to happen! I can only hope that you feel the vision of Sinfusion to be a worthy and entertaining show that you would like to see happen again! I appreciate all of you for choosing Sinfusion as your Friday night entertainment!